The Season of Giving With Picture Keeper Connect — The Perfect Gift For Preserving Your Memories
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Picture Keeper and BraVoM
When I was a teenager, I loved to take photos of my family and friends. Where I was, so was my camera and I spend many allowances on film development. Around the same time I began committing Random Act of Kindness, I believed that the more good I put into the world, the more I would get back. As I got older, and continued this I see how one simple act can have a ripple effect and change people’s lives.
During the busy holiday season, it is important to remember that effect we have on people’s lives. One of the best ways to see this effect is in photos, and there is nothing more special this time of year than those moments of kindness.
The one thing that you do not want to worry about is losing those moments frozen in time and with the Picture Keeper Connect you know your photos will be there.
- Free up space (no more “out of storage” message)
- Transfer files from old devices to new ones
- Move photos to a computer or from an iPhone to an Android.Store memories directly on Picture Keeper Connect.
Picture Keeper Connect makes a great gift because:
- They are simple and convenient to use with no software to install, no wires to connect, no complicated setup, and no passwords to remember.
- Skips duplicates and require no software to install and no monthly fees.
- Files can be accessed and backed up without WiFi or data connection and are always within reach.
Picture Keeper Connect is Perfect for:
- Heavy photo takers (especially selfies!)
- Non-tech-savvy people like mom, dad, or grandparents.
- People constantly on-the-go like travelers, parents, busy families, photographers, teachers, real-estate agents, event planners, etc.
- Including as a stocking stuffer for photo lovers or people with big life events such as weddings, expecting a baby or off to college.