REVIEW GUIDELINES – as of 1/21/2017
- DealsAmongUs.com is a review and giveaway website, with some DIY included as well as my own thoughts on daily living included.
- DealsAmongUs.com is a PR Friendly website
- Our Book Review Guidelines can be found here: Book Review Guidelines
- We are open to reviewing almost anything – including your events. If you are interested in having your product/service/event reviewed and featured on DealsAmongUs.com complete the form below.
- If you are interested in advertising with us email us or complete the form below
- I am open to trying products despite the fact I may or may not have used them in the past. This in no way will affect my review and I will always give my fair, unbiased opinion.
- A full size non-returnable product sample is required to complete a review.
- There are 2 reviewers available: an almost 40-year-old woman named Jennifer and a 43-year-old male named Jason. Also available are 2 cats. Unless specified we will assume all emails are for Jennifer. If you would like Jason specifically make a note of that in your request.
- The pictures on this site are copyright protected, so it is illegal to use anywhere unless you obtain written permission from me. I do allow pinning my pictures to Pinterest where I have the PIN logo on the photo.
- I will take pictures upon receipt of your item for my blog, as well as other photos as I deem appropriate and/or unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- Spelling and grammar check is always used.
- Review will be completed within 4 weeks (and many times much sooner) from date of receipt of item unless other arrangements have been made. If you have a strict deadline please mention that in your email so that we can accommodate those deadlines.
- Generally I will post a link to the review on my Facebook page when the review is completed. Upon request I can include links to Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and anywhere else that you would like it linked.
- Reviews with giveaway’s attached always yield higher results – see my giveaway guidelines below.
- If you are not interested in doing a review or giveaway, you can still have your company mentioned on my blog. This includes a post about your company and/or products, pictures, and links to your web page. All payments need to be paid in full before the post will be published.
- If you are interested in something that is not mentioned here please contact me to talk about your idea, you can email me: jennifer [at] dealsamongus [dot] com
GIVEAWAY GUIDELINES – as of 1/21/2017
- Giveaways are always welcome!
- Giveaways will be fulfilled by the sponsor unless prior arrangements have been made.
- I will use a random generator (through Gleam) to choose the winner and contests are entered via email entry and other allowed entry options.
- Only one entry per household will be accepted, duplicates will be disqualified from winning.
- If entry requires posting a comment, we do check and if there is no post you will be disqualified from that particular contest.
- Winners will be notified via email after the close of the giveaway, winners will then have 48 hours to respond and claim prize. Prizes not claimed within the 48 hours will be considered forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
- Please do not email me inquiring if a winner has been chosen, all winners will be announced on the corresponding page when prizes are accepted.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize before contacting DealsAmongUs.com with inquiries of whereabouts of prize. Please wait for the time to pass, as shipping from companies takes time.
- If for some reason you do not receive your prize, you have 4 months from the date of contest ending to notify me of missing prize. After 120 days/4 months, you forfeit the prize.
*AMAZON DISCLOSURE* The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for bloggers and sites to earn advertising fees by promoting and linking to Amazon properties. Rest assured that I only link to products that I use, recommend, or just would want. Clicking on or purchasing something I have recommended from Amazon does NOT increase or impact your cost in any way.